The Vollrath 939002 Wear-Ever® full-size sheet pan has a one-piece aluminum construction that heats quickly and evenly. To ensure the heat pattern is uniform, the concave bottom flattens as it heats up. The bead that reinforces the edges is fully encapsulated in the material to improve strength and resist rusting. Stacking the pan with others is simple since it has a tapered design.
- 1-piece aluminum construction quickly conducts heat
- Concave bottom provides even heat distribution by flattening when it is heated
- Edges' reinforcing bead is fully enclosed to resist corrosion
- Stackable with the tapered design
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 26 in. W x 1 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Wear-Ever® Sheet Pan, full size, 26"W x 18"D x 1"H, fully-encapsulated bead with aluminum wire, concave bottom, 18 gauge aluminum, natural finish, fully recyclable, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 939002 Specifications
|Made in USA||Yes|