Vollrath's 924HIDC commercial countertop induction range features a stainless steel case frame with a ceramic top that can be easily cleaned. It also features a low 100-degree setting for keeping foods warm. Multi-sensor solid-state controls with digital display help assure accurate cooking temperatures and give the operator precise control.
- Case frame made from stainless steel with easily-cleaned ceramic top
- Low 100-degree setting for holding applications
- Multi-sensor solid-state controls with digital display help operators maintain precise control over temperatures
- Firewall control protection extend the life of electrical components
- Timer up to 180 min.
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping of appliance
- Adjustable legs for leveling
- Maximum intake temperature must not exceed 110 degrees
- Intended for use with induction-ready cookware
- Push-button controls are smooth for easier cleaning
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 24 A, NEMA 6-30 P
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 30-in. D x 14-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Heavy-Duty Induction Hotplate - 4 hob digital control, back of the house for Vollrath heavy-duty countertop cooking equipment, 304 stainless construction, independent hobs, multi-sensor solid-state controls with digital display, 100 power settings, 1-180 minute timer, temperature range 100°-450°F, indicator light for power & pan detection, 30"Dx24"Wx13.63"H208-240V, 2500-2900W per hob (5000-5800W total), (2) 24A, 1PH, NEMA 6-30P, provided with (2) 6-30Ps, 4 hob units feature 2 power cords & require 2 outlets each with a dedicated circuit, 1 year warranty, NSF, UL, CUL, FCC, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 924HIDC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|