The Vollrath 9002NS Wear-Ever® full-size sheet pan has a non-stick coating that reduces cleaning and scrubbing needs. It is made of an aluminum alloy that resists dents and scratches. Because of the closed bead structure, rust-resistant, galvanized rods are built in to reinforce the edge. The Vollrath 9002NS sheet pan has a concave bottom that flattens when heated, evenly dispersing heat.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Made of 18-ga. aluminum alloy that quickly heats up and cools down
- Non-stick coating reduces scrubbing and cleaning
- Concave bottom flattens when heated, distributing heat evenly
- Withstands temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Tapered design for efficient stacking
- Galvanized, rust-resistant rods strengthen closed bead structure
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 26 in. W x 1 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Full Size 18 gauge nonstick aluminum sheet pan, curled bead with galvanized rod, 18" W x 26" D x 1" H, designed for baking operations up to 450° F
Vollrath 9002NS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Made in USA||Yes|