The Vollrath 77790 Tribute® saucepan has a 1-quart capacity and curved sides so operators can efficiently whisk ingredients, with a durable three-ply construction. Since the core is made of aluminum, it provides even heat to the bottom and sides, while the stainless steel interior and exterior prevent corrosion and flavor transfer. A vented design ensures the handle stays cool to the touch.
- 1-qt. capacity
- Curved sides enable users to thoroughly whisk ingredients
- Stainless steel interior and exterior have an aluminum core
- Silicone, insulated TriVent® handle stays cool to the touch
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Compatible with ceramic cooktops, gas, and electric
- Overall dimensions: 61⁄2 in. dia. x 21⁄4 in. D
- NSF certified
In our cookware materials buyers' guide, we cover the differences between cookware materials.
Tribute® 3-Ply Saucier, 1 quart, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 6-1/2" dia, NSF (not induction ready)
Vollrath 77790 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|