The Vollrath 77750 Tribute® stir fry pan has a bottom that sits flat on cooking surfaces. It can be used with induction, electric, and gas equipment and is safe on ceramic cooktops. A three-ply construction with aluminum and stainless steel enhances durability and ensures heat is evenly distributed. Operators are protected from heat by the vented handle, which is rated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 43⁄4-qt. capacity
- For stir-frying and wok use
- Flat bottom stays level on cooking surface
- Stainless steel surrounds an aluminum core for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silicone TriVent® handle is insulated to prevent burns
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- EverTite™ rivets permanently secure the handle
- Compatible with ceramic cooktops, induction, electric, and gas
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 31⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
We cover the differences between common cookware materials in the cookware materials buying guide.
Tribute® 3-Ply Stir Fry Pan, 11" dia, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, NSF
Vollrath 77750 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|