Vollrath's Tribute® series cookware delivers the highest quality cooking experience with a 3-ply design. This 7-1/2 qt. saute pan is built with an aluminum to distribute heat evenly and effectively to eliminate hotspots to cook perfectly every time. This saute pan is built with a 18-8 stainless steel interior that will not affect the taste of food and is resistant to corrosion, while its durable, 18-0 stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for use on gas, electric, and induction stove tops.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Tribute® Series saute pan
- 3-ply design allows for even heat distribution to eliminate hot spots
- 3004 Aluminum core provides heating even through the sides of the pan
- 7-1/2 qt. capacity gives you plenty of room for large dishes
- Permanently bonded TriVent silicone insulate handle is safe to put in the oven up to 450 degrees F
- 18/8 stainless steel interior doesn't affect taste or color and will resist corrosion
- 18/0 stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Can be used on induction, gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops
- 14-in. diameter
- NSF listed
Tribute 3-Ply Saute Pan, 7-1/2 qt., featuring permanently bonded TriVent silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450 for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18-8 s/s interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, and 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 14" dia, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 77747 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet