The Vollrath 77747 Tribute® sauté pan has tall sides to contain splatter while browning and sautéing food. With the three-layer construction, the pan evenly heats through the aluminum core and resists corrosion on the surrounding stainless steel construction. A vented handle on one side and helper handle on the other side ease lifting and emptying the pan when it is full. Since the vented handle stays cool to the touch, users are protected from burns.
- 71⁄2-qt. capacity
- Tall sides prevents splatter when sautéing
- Aluminum core evenly distributes heat while stainless steel interior and exterior finishes resist corrosion and flavor transfer
- Insulated, silicone TriVent® handle stays cool to the touch
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Helper handle on the other side for lifting
- EverTite™ rivets secure the handles to the pan
- Compatible with induction, ceramic cooktops, electric, and gas
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. dia. x 27⁄8 in. D
- NSF certified
Interested in learning more about cookware materials, check out our cookware buyers' guide.
Tribute® 3-Ply Saute Pan, 7-1/2 quart, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450° with helper handle, for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 14" dia, NSF
Vollrath 77747 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet