The Vollrath 77746 Tribute® sauté pan has tall sides to contain splatter. Made of aluminum, the core provides even heating, while the interior and exterior finishes add corrosion resistance and strength. For a comfortable grip, the handle is made of silicone and stays cool to the touch. A helper handle across from the vented handle eases lifting and emptying the pan. It can be used with induction, gas, and electric cooktops.
- 6-qt. capacity
- Tall sides prevent splatter when stir-frying and sautéing
- Aluminum core with a stainless steel interior and exterior
- Insulated, silicone TriVent® handle reduces burn risks
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Helper handle on the opposite side for lifting heavy loads
- EverTite™ rivets bond handles to the pan
- For use with induction, electric, gas, and ceramic cooktops
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. dia. x 211⁄16 in. D
- NSF certified
The cookware material buyers' guide has in-depth information on cookware features.
Tribute® 3-Ply Saute Pan, 6 quart, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450° with helper handle, for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 12" dia, NSF
Vollrath 77746 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet