For sautéing, browning, and stir-frying, the Vollrath 77745 Tribute® sauté pan has tall sides to contain splashes. It has a 3-quart capacity and 10-inch diameter. Constructed with three layers, the pan has an aluminum core to evenly distribute heat on the bottom and side walls. A stainless steel interior and exterior resist corrosion and flavor transfer between products.
- 3-qt. capacity
- Tall sides contain splatter during stir-frying
- 3-ply construction includes stainless steel interior and exterior finishes and aluminum core
- Insulated, silicone TriVent® handle
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- EverTite™ rivets permanently bond handle to the pan
- For use with induction, electric, gas, and ceramic cooktops
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. D
- NSF certified
Learn more about aluminum and stainless steel cookware by reading our cookware materials buying guide.
Tribute® 3-Ply Saute Pan, 3 quart, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 10" dia, NSF
Vollrath 77745 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet