The Vollrath 77744 Tribute® sauté pan has a three-ply construction, using stainless steel on the interior and exterior with an even-heating aluminum core. To protect the operator, the insulated handle is vented and made of silicone. Tall sides prevent splatter when stir-frying or browning, and the pan has a 2-quart capacity.
- 2-qt. capacity
- Tall sides reduce splatter
- 3-ply construction includes aluminum core and stainless steel interior and exterior
- Silicone TriVent® handle is insulated to protect users from heat
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- EverTite™ rivets permanently secure the handle
- Induction, gas, electric, and ceramic cooktop compatible
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. D
- NSF certified
Aluminum and stainless steel cookware features are broken down in the cookware buyers' guide.
Tribute® 3-Ply Saute Pan, 2 quart, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 8" dia, NSF
Vollrath 77744 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet