The Vollrath 77743 Tribute® saucepan has a 7-quart capacity with a handle on each side so operators can lift heavy loads. Withstanding temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the TriVent® handle stays cool to the touch. Heavy-duty rivets secure the handles to the pan to enhance durability. Using strong aluminum and stainless steel, the pan's construction provides an even heat pattern.
- 7-qt. capacity
- 3 layers include a stainless steel interior, aluminum core, and stainless steel exterior
- TriVent handle has an insulated, silicone sleeve to reduce burn risks
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Helper handle on the opposite side
- EverTite™ rivet system permanently attaches handles
- Compatible with induction, ceramic cooktop, electric, and gas
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. dia. x 52⁄5 in. D
- NSF certified
Our material for cookware buyers' guide breaks down the differences between cookware materials.
Tribute® 3-Ply Sauce Pan, 7 quart, permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, handle rated at 450°, with helper handle, for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induction, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 10" dia. NSF
Vollrath 77743 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|