For sauces, vegetables, rice, soups, and more, the Vollrath 77742 Tribute® saucepan has a 41⁄2-quart capacity and 9-inch diameter. Its vented handle has a silicone sleeve that protects the operator from heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. With an aluminum core, the pan evenly distributes heat, while the stainless steel interior and exterior that surrounds the core resist corrosion and provide strength.
- 41⁄2-qt. capacity
- Made of 3 layers with an aluminum core and stainless steel on the interior and exterior
- Insulated, silicone TriVent® handle reduces burn risks
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- EverTite™ rivets secure the handle to the pan
- Induction, ceramic cooktop, gas, and electric compatible
- Overall dimensions: 9 in. dia. x 41⁄8 in. D
- NSF certified
Take a look at our cookware material buying guide if you want more information on cookware materials.
Tribute® 3-Ply Sauce Pan, 4-1/2 quart, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle, riveted, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 3 layer construction: 18/8 stainless steel interior, 10 gauge 3004 aluminum core, & 18-0 exterior, induct, gas, electric, ceramic cooktops, 9" dia, NSF
Vollrath 77742 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|