Standard Features and Benefits
- 24-qt. capacity
- No cover included
- Tri-ply stainless steel construction - carbon steel is bonded with 2 layers of 18-8 stainless steel
- 18-8 stainless steel is nonreactive, so it will not discolor sauces or soups
- Internal markings at 11, 15, and 19-liters (12, 16, and 20-qt.)
- Induction ready
- Stainless steel handles are solid welded to resist sagging or loosening
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. dia. x 12-3/8 in. D (not including handles)
- NSF Certified
- Made in USA
Stock Pot, 24qt., with out cover, TRI-PLY Stainless, 12" dia., 12-3/8" depth, NSF, Made in U.S.A.
Vollrath 77620 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Vollrath 77620 Customer Reviews
"You can see and feel the quality in the pot. It is worth the money and will last pass down to the next generation."
"VERY good stock pot! I bought it to brew beer on our new induction cooktop (our old pot had a copper bottom and wouldn't work). The pot heated well and distributed heat easily. After an hour of boiling, the handles were still cool enough to touch. I like the volume markings on the side, but I'm a bit concerned about their durability - they seem like they might scratch easily. As a note, these markings start at 12 quarts (half way up the side), so won't be helpful for lower volumes. Overall, great pot, if a bit expensive."