The Vollrath 7470110 countertop induction rethermalizer holds a 7-qt. inset and is able to operate dry thanks to induction heating. Three temperature sensors remain in contact with the inset, ensuring even heating and using a Stir Indicator LED light to alert the user to when uneven temperatures mean the food needs to be stirred. These sensors also help prevent food from burning, preventing waste and preserving food quality. 4 inches of clearance is required at the rear of the machine to ensure proper airflow.
This rethermalizer has a silver and black external finish, and its control panel has a locking function so changes cannot be made by customers or untrained employees. The panel's flat push-button design makes it easy to keep clean. The user can choose between a rethermalizing mode, setting a specific temperature, or choosing one of four soup presets, offering a variety of ways to ensure you are able to warm your product to just the right temperature to ensure longevity and quality.
- 7-qt. countertop induction rethermalizer
- Induction heating means dry operation, more accurate temperature control, and quicker heating
- Silver and black external finish
- Operators can choose between using one of 4 presets, a retherm mode, or can select a specific temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Three temperature sensors ensure accurate temperature control
- Stir indicator reminds operators when to stir to help preserve food quality and freshness
- Control panel's locking function prevents unauthorized changes
- 7-qt. inset and matching lid are included
- 4-in. clearance required at the rear of machine
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.7 A, 800 W, 6-ft. cord with 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 131⁄2 in. H x 117⁄8 in. Dia.
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF and FCC Listed
Mirage® Induction Soup Rethermalizer, 7 quart, dry use, temperature control in °F or °C, (4) soup presets, stir indicator LED, solid state controls with locking function, includes: induction ready inset & inset cover, natural & black finish, 800W, 6.7 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, cULus, NSF, FCC, imported (cover not NSF)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 7470110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Lid Type||Hinged/Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|