Enhance the look of your soup presentation with this seven quart retro stock pot rethermalizer from Vollrath. Heavy-duty handles and cool exterior make this warmer easy to transport. This rethermalizer will bring food through the danger zone efficiently, while maintaining a stylish appearance.
- Black finish
- 7-qt. capacity
- Thermostatic controls are accessible from the front for ease of use
- Ceramic base element heats quickly and consistently
- Heavy-duty exterior remains cool-to-the-touch
- Secure handles for easy transport
- 120V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1500W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. dia. x 13-1/2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Retro Stock Pot Kettle Rethermalizer, 7 quart (6.6 liter), direct contact heating system with ceramic base element, capillary tube thermostat control, front access dials, power indicator light, (2) handles, low-profile inset, hinged cover (cover not NSF), includes soup cards & card holder (note: ladles shown in picture are not included), aluminum exterior with black powder coat finish, non-skid feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, 1450 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 7217760 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||1|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|