This Cayenne® Colonial Kettle™ soup rethermalizer is an ideal vessel for warming and serving soup, stew, and chili. Not only does this warmer have visual appeal, its sturdy legs and epoxy finish will ensure its longevity. Add a thematic touch to your establishment with this Colonial Kettle™.
- Burnt copper epoxy finish
- 7-qt. capacity
- Four-leg design for stability
- Uses shouldered vegetable insets that are easier to transport than bain maries
- Recessed controls help prevent unwanted changes in temperature settings
- Thermostatic controls help maintain constant temperatures
- Includes inset, hinged lid, soup'r clip, and soup cards
- Non-skid feet help prevent spills and burns
- Made in the USA
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.8 A, 700W, and NEMA 5-15P plug and bottom exit 6-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 15-3/4 in. dia. x 11-1/2 H
- cULus and ETL Listed; NSF Certified
Cayenne® Colonial Kettle™, 7 quart, Warmer, burnt copper merchandiser package, with 7 quart, inset, cover with hinge, soup cards, soup'r clip, 15-3/4" diameter, 11-1/2"H, cast aluminum body, recessed controls, unbreakable legs, 700w, 5.8amps, 120v/60hz/1-ph, ETL, UL, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 72171 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||1|