The 11 quart Cayenne® Colonial Kettle™ by Vollrath provides the ideal look for a soup display while also functioning efficiently. Four legs, non-skid feet, and low-profile design makes this warmer a long-lasting, sturdy way to merchandise your soups. Soup can easily be dispensed from this rethermalizer with the convenient hinged lid.
- Burnt Copper finish
- 11-qt. capacity
- Use of shouldered vegetable insets makes use easier than with bain maries
- Coated aluminum wells supply consistent heat and are easy to clean
- Recessed controls prevent accidental changes to temperature
- Wide, dripless lip keeps moisture in products
- Epoxy-coated aluminum construction
- Capillary tube thermostat control keeps temperatures constant, supplying power only when needed
- Made in the USA
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.8 A, 700W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. bottom-exit cord
- Overall Dimensions: 15-3/4 in. dia. x 11-1/2 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Cayenne® Colonial Kettle™, 11 quart, Warmer, burnt copper merchandiser package, with 11 quart inset, cover with hinge, soup cards, soup'r clip, 15-3/4" diameter, 11-1/2"H, cast aluminum body, recessed controls, unbreakable legs, 700w, 5.8amps, 120v/60hz/1-ph, ETL, UL, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 72166 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Lid Type||Hinged/Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|