The Vollrath 72051 Heat N’ Serve countertop warmer is constructed from stainless steel that keeps heat inside the well, making the equipment's exterior cool to the touch to help prevent burns. When temperature and power are needed, the capillary tube thermostat control responds efficiently to keep food heated at the set level. The cast-in, non-stick, aluminum dome heating element reduces the buildup of scale so cleaning is easy. For the most efficient heat transfer possible, the warmer's heating element makes direct contact with the equipment's water. If water levels are low, an indicator light will inform the operator so he or she will not have guess whether it is time to top off the warmer. Since this warmer has an increased capacity for water compared to similar models, it helps keep food moist and maintains its quality. The Vollrath 72051 Heat N’ Serve countertop warmer heats cooked food from a frozen state to 165 degrees Fahrenheit in 90 minutes.
- Thermoset self-insulating resin well resists scale buildup and remains easy to keep clean
- Stainless steel well keeps heat inside and keeps exterior cool to the touch to help prevent operator burns
- Water and heating element are in direct contact for the most efficient heat transfer possible
- Offers as much as 33 percent greater capacity than full-size warmers
- Takes cooked food from a frozen state to 165 degrees F in 90 min.
- Temperature stays above 150 degrees F when the warmer is covered, food is frequently stirred, and the water level is maintained
- 2 heating elements at 800 W provide fast heat recovery and rethermalization
- Cast-in, aluminum heating element uses less energy than most and makes cleaning easy with reduced scale buildup
- An increased water capacity provides moist heat to maintain the texture and quality of food
- Power and temperature are constantly maintained by the capillary tube thermostat control
- Moisture is caught and drained back into the well with the wide, dripless lip
- Holds 4 third-size pans up to 6 in. deep
- Dials are accessible from the front to maintain settings
- Indicator light lets you know when water level is low
- On/off switch lights up
- Non-skid feet keep the warmer in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1600 W, 13.3 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 133⁄4 in. W x 283⁄4 in. D x 139⁄32 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Cayenne 4/3 Counter Warmer, stainless exterior with self-insulating thermostat well with drain, holds (4) 1/3 size pans, (2) 800W dome elements, lighted ON/OFF switch, 28-3/4"L x 13-3/4" W x 9-3/4" H (73x34.9x24.8), 120v, 13.3A, 5-15P, 1600 watts (2x800 watts) US version, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 72051 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet