The Vollrath 72018 Cayenne® round heated merchandiser has the most efficient heat transfer possible since water comes in contact with the heating element. The cast-in, non-stick heating element uses 25 percent less energy and reduces the buildup of scale for easy cleaning. An indicator light lets you know when the water reservoir needs to be refilled. Controls are recessed on this unit to prevent damage. Temperature and power are controlled by the capillary tube thermostat control. The Vollrath 72018 Cayenne round heated merchandiser has a dripless lip that catches and drains water back into the well.
- Water and heating element are in contact for the most efficient heat transfer
- Resin well is self-insulating and prevents scale build-up
- Cast-in, non-stick, aluminum heating element uses 25 percent less energy and prevents scale build-up for easy cleaning
- Water capacity is increased for maintaining maximum heat
- Controls are recessed to prevent damage
- Indicator light lets you know when water should be refilled
- Temperature and power are provided by the capillary tube thermostat control when needed
- Dripless lip catches and puts moisture back into the well
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and scratch resistant
- Kept from sliding on countertops with non-skid feet
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, 6.7 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 109⁄16 in. dia. x 95⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Cayenne® Round Heat 'N Serve Rethermalizer, countertop, 7 quart, 10-9/16" diameter x 9-5/8"H, package (includes: inset, cover & hinge), recessed controls, low-water indicator light, thermoset fiber-reinforced self-insulating resin well, brushed stainless Steel exterior with granite-look base, non-skid legs, 120v, 800Watts, 6.7 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cord with Nema 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 72018 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Insets||1|