The Vollrath 72017 Cayenne® Round Heat ‘N Serve rethermalizer holds 7 quarts of food. The heating element is in direct contact with water for the best heat transfer. Providing energy efficiency, preventing scale build-up, and remaining easy to clean, the rethermalizer has a thermoset fiber-reinforced, self-insulating resin well. The warmer's large water capacity reduces labor costs and improves product quality by maintaining the maximum moist heat.
With the warmer's low-water indicator light, you no longer have to guess whether or not to add water. Temperatures are kept constant with the warmer's capillary tube thermostat control. A wide dripless lip catches and drains moisture back into the well while creating a more uniform fit with food pans and insets. The Vollrath 72017 Cayenne® Round Heat ‘N Serve rethermalizer has recessed controls that reduce accidental changes in temperature settings.
- Cayenne® Heat ‘N Serve rethermalizer
- Holds 7-qt. of food
- Heating element is directly in contact with the water for the best heat transfer
- Thermoset fiber-reinforced, self-insulating resin well proves energy efficiency, prevents scale build-up, and makes cleaning easy
- Cast-in, non-stick aluminum heating element reduces scale build-up for easy cleaning and a long life
- Water capacity is increased to improve food quality by maintaining maximum moist heat
- Recessed controls prevent accidental changes in temperature settings
- Staff members no longer have to guess when to add water with the low-water indicator light
- Temperature is constantly supplied with the capillary tube thermostat control
- Wide, dripless lip catches and drains moisture back into the well and creates a better fit with food pans and insets
- Non-skid feet keep the unit from sliding on the countertop
- 63⁄4 in. deep well
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, 6.7 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 109⁄16 in. dia. x 95⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Cayenne® Round Heat 'N Serve Rethermalizer, countertop, 7 quart, 10-9/16" diameter x 9-5/8"H, recessed controls, low-water indicator light, thermoset fiber-reinforced self-insulating resin well, brushed stainless Steel exterior with granite-look base, non-skid legs, 120v, 800Watts, 6.7 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cord with Nema 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 72017 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Insets||1|