The Vollrath 69814 Tribute® frying pan has a vented handle with a silicone sleeve that stays cool to the touch to protect the operator from heat. Permanently bonded by rivets, this handle withstands heat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. With the three-layer construction, the pan is durable, corrosion resistant, and has an even heat pattern from the bottom to the side walls.
- Insulated TriVent® handle is made of silicone and cool to the touch
- Permanently attached handle has EverTite™ rivets
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 23⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Induction ready, magnetic, stainless steel exterior is safe in ovens and on stovetops
- Aluminum core evenly distributes heat on the bottom and side walls
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior prevents flavor transfer
In our guide to buying cookware, we break down the different materials used to make pans.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 14", featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, natural finish interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 8 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 10 7/8" bottom dia, 2 3/4"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69814 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|
Vollrath 69814 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Needed a larger even heating pan, but didn't want aluminum or teflon. This one does the trick. Not for small cooks!! This pan is definitely big a..."
"Needed a larger even heating pan, but didn't want aluminum or teflon. This one does the trick. Not for small cooks!! This pan is definitely big and heavy."