This fry pan from Vollrath's Tribute® 3-ply Series and is perfect for sauteing, sauces, or frying. Providing superior durability for high demand environments, this fry pan has a 3-ply design that distributes heat evenly, eliminating hot spots. The insulated GatorGrip® handle makes this fry pan safe for oven use with inside hot temperatures up to 450 degrees F.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Tribute® Fry Pan
- 14-in. diameter
- Natural finish interior
- GatorGrip® handle is oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- 3-ply construction is durable for any commercial environment, but also distributes heat evenly to eliminate hotspots
- 18-8 stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
- 3004 gauge aluminum core assists with even heat transfer to the bottom and sides of the pan
- 18-0 stainless steel exterior
- Induction ready
- For stovetop or oven
- 10-7/8 in. bottom diameter
- 2-3/4 in. H
- Without cover
- NSF listed
- Made in USA
Tribute® Fry Pan, 14", featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, natural finish interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 6 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 10 7/8" bottom diameter, 2 3/4"H, without cover, NSF, USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 69814 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|
Vollrath 69814 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Needed a larger even heating pan, but didn't want aluminum or teflon. This one does the trick. Not for small cooks!! This pan is definitely big a..."
"Needed a larger even heating pan, but didn't want aluminum or teflon. This one does the trick. Not for small cooks!! This pan is definitely big and heavy."