The Vollrath 69810 Tribute® frying pan has three layers with an aluminum core that evenly distributes heat on the bottom and side walls. Stainless steel on the interior and exterior prevent flavor transfer, while enhancing strength and durability, and since the exterior is magnetic, the pan can be used with an induction cooktop. To protect the operator, the insulated silicone handle sleeve stays cool to the touch.
- Insulated, silicone TriVent® handle
- EverTite™ rivets permanently bond the handle to the pan
- Maximum safe handle temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior for induction, range, and oven use
- Aluminum core provides even heat distribution from the bottom to the sides
- Stainless steel interior resists color and flavor transfer
Find out more about cookware construction in the buyers' guide for cookware material.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 10", featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, natural finish interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 8 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 7 5/8" bottom dia, 2-1/8"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69810 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|