The Vollrath 69808 Tribute® frying pan has a stainless steel top and bottom layer with an aluminum center that quickly absorbs and distributes heat. Its bottom is magnetic, so the dish can be used for induction. A rivet system permanently connects the handle to the pan, and with a silicone cover, the handle stays cool to the touch.
- 3-ply construction is made of 2 layers of stainless steel with an aluminum core
- Magnetic bottom can be used on induction surfaces
- TriVent® handle has an insulated silicone cover that resists heat
- EverTite® rivet system connects the handle to the pan
- Natural interior finish
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Get more information from our cookware buyers' guide on materials.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 8",featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, natural finish interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 10 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 5 3/4" bottom dia, 1 7/8"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69808 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|