The Vollrath 69807 Tribute® frying pan has an insulated silicone sleeve on its handle to prevent the user from getting burned. It is comfortable to grip and has three holes that enable the pan to be hung up for storage. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, the durable pan heats evenly and has a magnetic bottom for induction ranges.
- 3-ply construction heats quickly and evenly
- Can be used with induction ranges
- 3 holes in the TriVent® handle support hanging storage
- EverTite® rivet system provides strength
- Natural interior finish
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 13⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on materials is available in the cookware article.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 7", featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, natural finish interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 10 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 4 3/4" bottom dia, 1 3/4"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69807 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|