The Vollrath 69612 Tribute® frying pan has a non-stick coating that prevents food from getting stuck after it is cooked. Its handle is attached to the pan with rivets and has a three-hole design that releases heat. This pan is made of stainless steel and has an aluminum core that heats and cools quickly. Its exterior bottom is magnetic for induction cooking.
- Stainless steel surrounds the aluminum, creating even heat distribution
- Induction-cooking magnetic bottom
- TriVent® handle design incorporates holes for heat release
- EverTite® system uses rivets to attach the handle to the pan
- CeramiGuard® II coating prevents food from sticking to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about pots and pans in the buyers' guide for cookware materials.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 12", featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, Ceramiguard® II™ non-stick interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 8 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 9 3/4" bottom dia, 2-1/2"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69612 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|