The Vollrath 69607 Tribute® frying pan’s three-ply construction has an aluminum core between two layers of stainless steel. This pan can be used on induction ranges since the bottom layer is magnetic. Its handle, which is connected to the pan by rivets, has three holes that can hang the pan up to dry.
- 3 layers of metal ensure even heat distribution
- Magnetic bottom can be used on induction ranges
- TriVent® handle is plated
- EverTite® rivet system attaches the handle to the pan
- CeramiGuard® II non-stick interior
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 13⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find the best material for your operation in the materials of cookware explainer.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 7", featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, Ceramiguard® II™ non-stick interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 10 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 4 3/4"bottom dia, 1 3/4"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69607 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|