For commercial kitchens and front-of-the-house cooking, Vollrath's 69524 drop-in commercial induction range was designed for efficient cooking at both low and high temperatures. This unit features a stainless steel case frame with a ceramic top that can be easily cleaned. It also features 100 settings for precise cooking control set to a power level or certain temperature. A built-in digital display can be cleaned easily and helps avoid accidental temperature changes.
- Case frame made from stainless steel with easily-cleaned ceramic top
- 100 settings for precise cooking control set to power level or certain temperature
- Built-in digital display can be cleaned easily and helps avoid accidental temperature changes
- Range displays 'Hot' warning when surfaces are hot to protect operators
- Continuous duty induction circuitry for unlimited cooking
- Firewall-protected circuitry features oversized fans and stainless steel casing
- Timer up to 180 min.
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping of appliance
- Requires adequate unrestricted intake and exhaust air ventilation for proper operation of controls
- Maximum intake temperature must not exceed 110 degrees
- Minimum clearance of 3 in. at rear and 1 in. at bottom
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 24.2 A, NEMA 6-30 P, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 17-3/8 in. W x 27-7/8 in. D x 5-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Vollrath Professional Series Induction Range, drop-in, front-to-back dual hob, 208/240V, 5-5.8KW(2.5/2.9Kwith hob), 24.2 amps, 6-30P, 17-3/8"x27-7/8"x5-1/8" OA, cutout dimension 26-3/8"x15-7/8", control box cutout 7-1/4"x3-7/8", (100) settings, 18/8 stainless steel casing, (1-180) minute timer, 6 ft cord, 2yr warranty parts/service, UL, NSF, FC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 69524 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|