The Vollrath 69402 Wear-Ever® saucepan is ideal for making sauces, cooking vegetables, steaming rice, and more. Constructed of aluminum, the pan is resistant to impacts and corrosion. Since there is a double-thick bottom, it heats evenly and hot spots are eliminated, preventing product from burning. To make it easy to stir and clean, there are large radius corners in the Vollrath 69402 Wear-Ever saucepan. The TriVent® handle stays cool to the touch, provides comfort, and stands up to use in commercial applications. The dish has a capacity of 21⁄2 quarts.
- Perfect for cooking rice, sauces, vegetables, and more
- 21⁄2-qt. capacity
- Aluminum construction is resistant to impacts and corrosion
- Double-thick bottom helps eliminate hot spots and heats product evenly
- Large radius corners make it simple to stir and clean
- TriVent handle is durable, comfortable, and remains cool to the touch
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- Inside Dimensions: 71⁄4 in. dia. x 35⁄8 in. D
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Wear-Ever® Classic Select® Heavy-Duty Straight Sided Sauce Pan, 2-1/2 quart, 3004 Heavy Duty Aluminum, 6 ga., natural finish, TriVent® plated handle, double-thick top & bottom, 7-1/4" inside diameter, 3-5/8" inside depth, NSF, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Vollrath 69402 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet