The Vollrath 69108 Tribute® frying pan has a three-ply construction. With a magnetic, stainless steel exterior, the pan can be used with induction, electric, and gas equipment. The aluminum core provides even heat, while the stainless steel interior resists corrosion and prevents flavor transfer. The TriVent® handle protects the user from heat as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit. To add strength, the handle is secured to this Vollrath 69108 frying pan with the EverTite™ riveting system.
- CeramiGuard® II interior creates a non-stick surface
- Silicone TriVent handle is insulated to protect the user from heat
- Handle is safe with continuous heat to 450 degrees F
- Handle is safe with intermittent heat to 600 degrees F
- EverTite riveting system keeps the handle secured to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Magnetic, stainless steel exterior layer can be used with electric, gas, and induction equipment
- Aluminum core layer ensures heat is evenly distributed from the bottom to the sides
- Stainless steel interior layer does not allow colors or flavors to transfer
Check out the cookware material explainer piece to learn more about stainless steel and aluminum cookware.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 8", featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, Ceramiguard® II™ non-stick interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 10 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 5 3/4" bottom dia, 1 7/8"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69108 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|