The Vollrath 69107 Tribute® frying pan has three layers, with aluminum in the middle, to provide an even heat pattern across the bottom and along the sides. Stainless steel on the interior and magnetic exterior prevent flavor transfer and enable use with induction, gas, and electric equipment. A non-stick coating on the interior adds strength and simplifies cleaning. To reduce the risk of burns, the TriVent® handle is insulated and made of silicone. The handle is secured to the Vollrath 69107 frying pan by EverTite rivets.
- CeramiGuard® II non-stick interior enhances durability and releases food
- Silicone TriVent handle provides insulation to reduce burn risks
- Handle withstands continuous heat to 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat to 600 degrees F
- EverTite™ rivets permanently attach the handle to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 13⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Stainless steel interior prevents flavor and color transfer between products
- Aluminum core provides even heat across the bottom and along the sides
- Magnetic, stainless steel exterior is compatible with induction, electric, and gas cooking
We break down different types of materials for cookware in the cookware materials explainer article.
Tribute® Fry Pan, 7", featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, Ceramiguard® II™ non-stick interior, 3-ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 10 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 4 3/4"bottom dia, 1 3/4"H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 69107 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|
|Special Features||Oven Safe|