This double roaster is part of Vollrath's Wear-Ever® Series, which provides superior durability at an affordable price. This double roaster closes tightly to seal in steam, allowing for flavors to be fully brought out. The heavy-gauge 3004 aluminum construction also comes with protective chrome-plated steel straps to provide superior durability and dent resistance.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Wear-Ever® double roaster set
- 25-qt. capacity
- Heavy-gauge 3004 aluminum with beadless rim provides superior durability
- Top and bottom chrome-plated steel straps enhance dent resistance making it perfect for catering needs
- Loop rivet handles allow for easy opening and transportation
- Top and bottom sections can be used individually for open roasting
- 20-1/8 in. L x 16-1/8 in. W x 9-3/4 in. H
- NSF listed
- Made in USA
Double Roaster Set, 25 quart, Aluminum, consists of top & bottom with straps, loop riveted handles, 20-1/8"x16-1/8"x9 3/4", 12 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 68360 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet