The Vollrath 67954 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of warp-resistant aluminum and finished with a non-stick coating that releases food to simplify cleanup. It is safe to use with a range or oven at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the handle has a TriVent® design.
- Aluminum alloy heats quickly and resists warping at high temperatures
- CeramiGuard® II coating prevents food from sticking
- Plated TriVent handle is safe at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Permanently attached EverTite™ rivets
- Oven and range safe
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about the features of aluminum cookware in the buyers' guide for cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (36 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28cm) bottom diameter, 2-3/4" (7 cm) inside height, 6 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67954 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|