The Vollrath 67952 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a TriVent® handle that uses holes to minimize heat conduction that can lead to burns. This handle withstands temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit on the stove top or in the oven. Made of an aluminum alloy, the pan quickly heats up and cools down. Many non-stick coatings are damaged at high temperatures, but the CeramiGuard® II coating is wear and abrasion resistant.
- Curved side walls for stirring and removing product
- Aluminum alloy is warp resistant and a quick heat conductor
- CeramiGuard II coating prevents food from sticking
- Plated TriVent handle withstands temperatures to 450 degrees F
- EverTite™ rivet system permanently secures the handle to pan
- Range and oven safe
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
KaTom has an in-depth cookware material buyers' guide that provides information on aluminum cookware.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67952 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|