The Vollrath 67950 Wear-Ever® frying pan uses curved side walls to prevent steam from forming. Constructed of aluminum, this piece of cookware quickly heats up and does not warp at high temperatures. A CeramiGuard® II non-stick coating on the pan protects it from wear, while ensuring food is easy to remove. EverTite™ rivets secure the TriVent® handle to the pan.
- Curved side wall design ensures operators can properly stir product
- Lightweight, warp-resistant aluminum alloy quickly heats up
- CeramiGuard II non-stick coating offers strength and easy release of product
- Plated TriVent handle withstands temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- EverTite rivets keep the handle attached to the pan
- Range and oven safe
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
In our material for cookware buyers' guide, we cover the features of different cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67950 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|