The Vollrath 67934 Wear-Ever® frying pan has curved side walls that enable convenient stirring while preventing steam from forming. Made of an aluminum alloy, the pan is warp resistant at high temperatures. The material conducts heat well and has a CeramiGuard® II coating to prevent food from sticking. Burn risks are reduced by the insulated TriVent® handle, which is permanently bonded to the pan with EverTite™ rivets.
- Curved side walls for stirring and preventing steam from building
- Aluminum alloy quickly conducts heat and resists warping
- Wear-resistant CeramiGuard II non-stick coating simplifies cleaning
- Silicone TriVent handle is insulated to protect the operator from heat
- Handle withstands temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Permanent EverTite rivets secure the handle to the pan
- Oven and range safe
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
If you're interested in reading more about cookware materials, take a look at the cookware materials explainer article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (36 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28cm) bottom diameter, 2-3/4" (7 cm) inside height, 6 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67934 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|