The Vollrath 67930 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a non-stick coating to prevent food from getting stuck on the interior. Its aluminum body evenly distributes heat to ensure all product is cooked. Users can easily grab onto the silicone handle since it stays cool to the touch. This dish is rated to continuously heat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven or on the stovetop.
- Constructed of aluminum to evenly distribute heat
- Non-stick CeramiGuard® II coating makes it easy to remove cooked-on food
- Cool-to-the-touch, silicone TriVent® handle is easy to grab
- EverTite™ rivet system adds strength
- Safe in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle continuously withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle intermittently withstands heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our buyers' guide for cookware to find out more.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67930 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|