The Vollrath 67928 Wear-Ever® frying pan is rated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven and on the stovetop continuously. Intermittently, the pan withstands heat as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Three vents in the handle release heat and enable it to dry quickly. A silicone cover on the handle makes it easy to grip. Strength is provided by the rivet system. Constructed of aluminum, this pan withstands repeated heating and cooling.
- Aluminum body resists corrosion
- CeramiGuard® II non-stick coating prevents food from getting stuck on
- TriVent® silicone handle stays cool
- EverTite™ rivet system attaches the handle to the pan
- Safe in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle can withstand continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle can withstand intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Get more information from the buyers' guide for cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with CeramiGuard® non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67928 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|