The Vollrath 67910 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a natural finish on its aluminum body. The silicone sleeve on the handle is easy to grip and stays cool to the touch. Either in the oven or on the stovetop, it can be used with continuous heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Rivets permanently attach the handle to the pan.
- Natural finish on the aluminum body
- TriVent® silicone handle stays cool to the touch
- EverTite™ system connects handle and pan with rivets
- Safe for use in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our cookware materials article provides information on various materials of cookware.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), Natural Finish, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67910 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|
Vollrath 67910 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We use these Vollrath 10" fry pans at our Mexican restaurant in Atlanta, they are well built and get lots of use, everyday for years on end, I'm..."
"We use these Vollrath 10" fry pans at our Mexican restaurant in Atlanta, they are well built and get lots of use, everyday for years on end, I'm surprised the consumer market isn't in to Vollrath, it's a great product, the silicone coating on the handle while comfortable will eventually wear out, but its not a big deal and doesn't affect the function of the fry pan."