The Vollrath 67907 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of aluminum to withstand heavy use. The handle is connected to the pan with rivets, with an easy-to-grip silicone cover that prevents burns. Rated to withstand continuous heat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, this pan is oven safe.
- Aluminum construction heats and cools quickly
- TriVent® silicone handle cover stays cool to the touch
- EverTite™ system uses rivets to attach the handle to pan
- Stovetop and oven safe
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure what the best cookware material for your establishment is? Read up on them in our cookware materials article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), Natural Finish, featuring TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67907 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|