The Vollrath 67814 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of aluminum to heat and cool quickly. Its handle is covered with silicone and has 3 holes to keep it cool to the touch. Its non-stick interior is simple to clean, and the aluminum body resists corrosion. The silicone handle can withstand oven temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Corrosion is resisted by the aluminum construction
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating
- TriVent® silicone handle cover is easy to grip
- Pan connects to the handle with its EverTite™ rivet system
- Stovetop and oven safe
- Handle continuously withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle intermittently withstands heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
If you need more information on cookware, check out the buyers' guide for cookware.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (36 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28cm) bottom diameter, 2-3/4" (7 cm) inside height, 6 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67814 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|