The Vollrath 67812 Wear-Ever® frying pan is safe in temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit continuously and 600 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently. This allows the dish to be used on the stovetop and in the oven. A rivet system attaches the handle to the pan, and a silicone cover on the handle reduces the risk of burns. Three holes in the handle quickly cool it down and can be used to store the pan.
- Aluminum body resists corrosion
- SteelCoat x3™ coating is non-stick to prevent food from sticking
- TriVent® handle has a silicone cover that prevents burns
- Handle is attached to the pan with the EverTite™ rivet system
- Stovetop and oven safe
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at the cookware materials buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67812 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|