The Vollrath 67810 Wear-Ever® frying pan has an aluminum body that quickly heats up. To prevent burns, the handle is covered with silicone. Food easily comes out with the three-layer, non-stick coating. This dish is safe to use in ovens, as well as on stovetops. It can be used continuously in temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum body
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating is easy to clean
- Silicone TriVent® handle stays cool to the touch
- EverTite™ rivet system connects the handle to the pan
- Rated to go in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle continuously withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle intermittently withstands heat as high as 60 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on aluminum pans is available in the cookware buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), with PowerCoat™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67810 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|