The Vollrath 67808 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a non-stick coating that has three layers for optimum cleaning ability. It is made of aluminum that heats up and cool downs quickly. The silicone handle stays cool to the touch, and it is rated for oven use as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit continuously. Rivets attach the handle to the pan permanently.
- Aluminum construction is corrosion resistant
- SteelCoat x3™ is a 3-layer, non-stick coating that is easy to clean
- TriVent® silicone handle has 3 vents
- EverTite™ rivets secure the handle
- Oven and stovetop safe
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F continuously
- Handle withstands heat as high as 600 degrees F intermittently
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out the materials of cookware article for more information.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67808 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|