This aluminum fry pan from Vollrath from their Wear-Ever® Series; these fry pans are designed to survive in the toughest kitchens that require repeated use daily. Its PowerCoat2™ coating features a dual-layer ceramic reinforced coating for superior non-stick cooking. This 8-inch fry pan is built from heavy-duty impact resistant 3004 aluminum to withstand any high demand environment. The TriVent® silicone handle on this fry pan allows it to safely be placed in an oven up to 450 degrees F.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Wear-Ever® aluminum fry pan
- 8-in. diameter
- PowerCoat2™ dual-layer ceramic reinforced coating provides a powerful and durable nonstick coating for any high demand environment
- 3004 heavy-duty aluminum construction is impact resistant
- EverTite™ riveting system offers a lifetime warranty against loose rivets
- TriVent® silicone handle is permanently bonded and eliminates food traps for easy cleaning
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- 10-gage large loop for space-saving, hanging storage
- NSF listed
- Made in USA
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 67808 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|