The Vollrath 67807 Wear-Ever® frying pan can be used in the oven or on the stovetop at continuous temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Its interior has a non-stick coating for simple cleanup. Constructed of aluminum, the dish heats and cools quickly. The pan is attached to the handle with rivets. The vented handle is designed to stay cooler to the touch than standard handles.
- Heats up and cools down quickly since it is made of aluminum
- SteelCoat x3™ is a 3-layer, non-stick coating that is easy to clean
- TriVent® plated handle has 3 vents
- Permanent EverTite™ rivets
- Oven and stovetop safe
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about different cookware materials in our cookware materials explainer.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), with PowerCoat2™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67807 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|