The Vollrath 67632 Wear-Ever® frying pan has a non-stick interior that makes it simple to remove hard-to-clean foods. It is made of aluminum, resisting corrosion and quickly heating up. For quick drying, the handle has three holes in it. To support high-volume use, the handle is permanently attached with durable rivets. This dish can be used on the stovetop and in the oven to temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum heats and cools quickly
- Non-stick SteelCoat x3™ finish makes the interior easy to clean
- TriVent® handle is plated and has 3 holes
- EverTite™ rivet system secures the handle to the pan
- Stovetop and oven safe
- Withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure what the best material for your cookware is? Check out the cookware buyers' guide for more information.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67632 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|