The Vollrath 67630 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of aluminum to withstand repeated heating and cooling. Its handle has three vents to release heat quickly. It can withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven or on the stovetop. The interior has a non-stick coating, ensuring product is easy to remove.
- Aluminum construction is sturdy and corrosion resistant
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating prevents food from cooking onto the pan
- Plated TriVent® handle has 3 holes to cool quickly
- Heavy-duty EverTite™ rivets
- Safe to use on the stovetop or in the oven
- Withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Get more information on cookware from the cookware materials article.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67630 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|