The Vollrath 67628 frying pan has a non-stick interior and an aluminum construction that heats and cools quickly. Its handle has three vents that help during cooling and rivets that attach the handle to the pan for strength. This pan can be used in the oven or on the stovetop at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating ensures product washes off with 3 layers
- Aluminum heats quickly and resists warping
- Reduced risk of burns with the plated TriVent® handle
- EverTite™ system attaches the pan to the handle with rivets
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Find out more about cookware in our cookware material buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67628 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|