The Vollrath 67614 frying pan has a non-stick interior coating with three layers and a rust-resistant aluminum construction. The silicone handle stays cool to the touch, is connected to the pan with a rivet system, and has three vents that release heat. This pan is safe in temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating facilitates cleaning
- Aluminum heats and cools quickly
- Three vents quickly cool the TriVent® silicone handle
- Rivets connect the handle to the pan with an EverTite™ system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our cookware buyers' guide provides additional information on various materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (36 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28cm) bottom diameter, 2-3/4" (7 cm) inside height, 6 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67614 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Oven Safe|