The Vollrath 67607 frying pan has a silicone handle with three vents that stay cool to prevent burns. Its non-stick coating has three layers, ensuring sticky product can be cleaned without soaking or scrubbing. The rest of the pan is made of quick-heating aluminum and can withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven or on the stovetop.
- Triple-layered SteelCoat x3™ coating prevents stuck-on food
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum will not warp
- TriVent® silicone handle remains cool to the touch
- Strengthened by the EverTite™ rivet system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
More information can be found in the article on cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67607 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|