The Vollrath 67110 frying pan has a natural finish over its aluminum construction and cooling vents in the handle that enable the dish to hang while drying. A permanent EverTite™ rivet system provides durability. Whether the pan is used on the stovetop or in the oven, it can withstand temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Resists corrosion since it is made of aluminum
- Hanging storage with the TriVent® handle
- Strengthened by the EverTite rivet system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our material for cookware buyers' guide presents the pros and cons of major cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25 cm), Natural Finish, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8" (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|