The Vollrath 67108 frying pan is made of aluminum, a temperature-responsive material that heats and cools quickly. Three vents in the handle aid in the cooling process and can be used to hang up the pan while drying. This dish can be used on the stovetop or in the oven at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes
- TriVent® handle reduces burn risks by keeping cool through 3 vent holes
- Handle is permanently connected to the pan with the EverTite™ rivet system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
The cookware material article is ideal for operators who aren't sure what kind of material they want to cook on.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), Natural Finish, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67108 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|